Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Be real!

There are two many Sunday Christians right? But not enough real people! I liken religion to this because what I find as a Voice-talent and Voice coach people trying to be something there not! Specifically the area in which they’re trying to break into, such as Movie trailer, or Narration to name a few. Why kill yourself when your not meant for that part? Be real and step back and allow true pro’s to look at what your doing to determine if what your doing is truly what you should be doing. I’m all for trying new things and expanding into new areas, but not to the point it hurts my chances in the business. Find your moneymaking voice/voices and go from there. I write these blog’s for those that need to be reminded or informed of the reality’s that face all… who do, what is known as VO.

No comments:

Post a Comment