Friday, June 24, 2011

The magic behind the mic!

One of the nicest complements I think I receive as a voice talent is, is that’s you? It really never gets old when hearing it! because it is a small reminder of the magic behind the mic. I will never forget when I was assisting a studio engineer with a project while a short bald headed man walked into the studio and reminded us of his session…. now you would never believe what happened to me when I looked up and heard this guys’ voice! My jaw dropped and I just marveled at how polished and professional this man was. Never assume anything…take it from me 5 cities latter and 25 years in VO! The business is full of unassuming people that are unbelievably talented, and are so humble that it humbles me in the process. Just remember the magic is behind the mic and keeping it there will allow for moments of awe to fill the air when people learn it is you.

1 comment:

  1. In this post very nicely describe all information about voice talent, studio engineer. I really appreciate this whole post regarding polished and professional.
    voice over Australia

    ReplyDelete