Friday, November 6, 2009

Follow-up

It’s not the easiest thing to get a good agent, let alone a great agent! It’s really an interesting process in New York for instance the heat is on there and you can be really good at your craft; however so are100 s if not thousands of others. If I thought I had every agency nailed as to what they were thinking, I would be a house hold name worldwide. It sometimes can be a mystery because you are not in the room or have a clue as to what their full talent roster looks like. The variables are plenty and can leave you wondering what you did or didn’t do. Have you been there? I have and still find it strange when things are said great talent, Good raw talent? That one always kills me! I had this twice said two me in my 20 + career. Take a breath and pursue another agency and be sure to check back with the others as things change often in this business, sometimes daily.

You cannot win them all, but you can have a decent cut if you allow yourself the discipline and determination of not giving up! I will tell you the follow up is the main ingredient and yes timing is sometimes everything, right time, right place...But if you’re not marketing yourself and getting yourself out there, nothing is going to happen. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment