Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Laser beam intensity

Thomas Edison worked around the clock on improving the light bulb for home use; he failed hundreds of times until he found the necessary carbonized filament that proved successful. He has been quoted as saying for every failed attempt is another step forward. I subscribe to this way of thinking, how about you?

You can allow location to stop you, you can allow poor talent agencies to stop you, and you can allow yourself to stop you! Become something great my friend whoever you are, break the barriers break the stigma of doubt and be like a laser beam with its intensity focused on the goal. My words I live by right there with you, knocking on doors jumping through hoops navigating steep hills.

I know that my efforts will benefit my family and others by what I do. How about you? What is it that you want? Write it down, confess it as happening and set your feet towards that direction. If it wasn’t for Edison finding a better way to light up the world, who knows how much longer, we would be sitting in our homes with candles! It’s time to get your laser beam out and aim for the stars. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment