Monday, November 16, 2009

Mentors

I think about my beginning years how instrumental and pivotal each person was to my development in Voice-over. I have been at it since 1986 moving up on 40 in January I believe the best is yet to come! What made my mentors special was the no holds bar approach that seemed to stick with me the most, tighten up, open your mouth, breath…don’t breath! Their love for the business and professionalism inspired me to reach higher and to believe in myself. I find myself hearing a mentor Don Keys saying things like, Keith is that the best you have? Are you proud of that?

Many of you have fond memories of those who showed you the ropes and continue to have affection for him or her. You will find becoming a mentor yourself, an accelerating experience showing others the methods you use to get the job done. If you have not had the unique privilege of having a mentor, look around Voiceover universe, you will find many who would assist you and befriend you. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment