Monday, August 24, 2009

Go it alone attitude

In my 20,s I had to learn some lessons that I wish many I come across would have learned. That is, It’s not a go it alone world! Example I don’t need a coach, I work in radio and have done thousands of spots, why would I pay you or anyone else? It’s true that person properly did voice those spots at that radio station, but did he really get paid for it? And where did those spots air? was there residuals to be made from that?

On a local level if that is where you are at a station that is different from being a professional Voice-over artist.
The simplest way to put it for radio guy’s… you knows when a spot came in from an agency? The spot was written, voiced, produced by a professional talent that works on the agency level. There’s a noticeable difference when it’s done right. Seek someone on a larger level then you, no matter who you are. Visit us at
http://www.57thstreetmedia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment