Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The big gig

Voice-over people love the big jobs, exposure is great and the payout is nice. I’m reminded how many seemingly small jobs I did until the big break, and couldn’t believe it happened. That was well over 15 years ago for me. Now I live in Florida and have made sacrifices to stay here for my family, meaning I do smaller jobs regionally & nationally that some bigger guys would most likely pass on by.

The good news you don’t always have to live in the bigger cities to land gigs with the big agencies, but if you do land with them, you must deliver on a timely bases. The big gigs are nice to land no doubt, but you can do well for yourself by doing small to medium size accounts, just don’t let them use you! Shoot for the stars yes just remember to keep it real no matter who you’re doing work for, big or small, money is money. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment