Monday, September 21, 2009

I live in market 10,000 can I make it?

Not all of us live in NYC or Los Angeles so what can you do? Send your demos out to agencies big and small all across the country! Now If your thinking that just sounds so dam easy…well I used to hear this and didn’t get the work because I didn’t realize what was involved with persistence, in making calls following up with Leeds, and just being in the business of selling myself.

When my 6 year old daughter Kaily was born I worked my tail off with a fire inside of me that kept me sharp and in tune with what really mattered. I say this, what really matters to you? What is your motivation factor for success?

You have to have a motivating spirit to make it, in this world! Not just make it, but fly. I love what I do! Keep the fire going inside you, reach hire...Don’t quite. So even if you’re in market whatever! Aspire to be the best there, because there, is really here! It doesn’t really matter where you are; it’s what you can do. If a producer/agent thinks you’re the best man for the job, you got it. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment