Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Following your dream

So many come to me wanting to get into the voice-over world…many say this was something they dreamed of doing years ago! Time, circumstance and living got in the way somehow. In a way I feel like I’m a dream maker with the training I provide.
When I was a boy I desired to be on the radio, my father a broadcast engineer took me to many stations and I enjoyed the exposure of seeing how a radio station really operated. My love for broadcasting and the voice-over business grew because of the kindness of others teaching me the ropes and allowing me to make mistakes in the process of developing into a professional talent.

I must say, many tried to talk me out of my pursuit of what I believed to be my calling in life...Each time I turned my back, and carried my love for the business with me and succeeded!

Don’t get me wrong, its competitive, it can get crazy out there, but if you believe in your dream, follow it. I lost my Dad 14 years ago of a heart attack he was only 50. I miss him, but I know he would have wanted me to follow all my dreams. Please follow yours there’s no greater happiness. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment