Saturday, September 5, 2009

It’s the economy

There’s no doubt things are tough all over! I hear everyday how a business closes, and how a new business opens its doors. We can get so focused on how many things are wrong, and how things are not working, that we have totally lost our focus in business, because we allowed the circumstance to overshadow our destiny. I believe in purpose, chance, positive thinking, and being the best at what I do.

Let me suggest you do the same wherever you are, and whoever you may be. Your attitude largely determines where you will end up. My father would tell me and my 4 other siblings when we were slacking off, to get with the program! I say Get with the program today, tomorrow, and every day. It may be the economy today, but what about tomorrow? http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment