Thursday, September 10, 2009

Super VO

It’s a bird it’s a…. VO! So you are lucky enough to have made it to the world of Voice-over, a melting pot of personality’s and stories that will entertain you! It can be a mad house on some days at studio 1A at my headquarters in Tampa...But good kind of crazy if you know what I mean.

Phones ringing off the hook, the client needs to redo, X 5 or 6 changes. Man you got to love it! Its action and you roll with it until the job is finished.
(Yes on some days I feel like super VO) But I was able to get it done regardless of the events of the client changing the copy on me. Yes I get stressed, and yes I get irritated on occasion...The redoes I got paid for, so it was a good day for me.

Never allow people to steal the fun out of what you love to do…they will try you here and there, just remember you’re the man or Woman of your studio, and it’s your voice they want. So up, up and away.http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment