Friday, September 11, 2009

Practice makes perfect

It’s funny looking back at how natural it was for me to grab stuff out of magazines and just start reading it the way I thought it should sound! The repetition and hearing myself over and over, and over again gave me a terrific education, and most of the copy in magazines is actual ad campaign material

I Live in Tampa Florida, and have sat on the side lines to watch The Buccaneers practice. The one thing that really sticks out for me, is the repetition of the same moves being executed time & again. These guys didn’t even complain they, did exactly what the coach said to do.
The reason is to be ready for the big game, are you ready? Don’t try to skate by and go without training, and mentorship, the biggest and best talents I know get this fundamental truth. Some of the basics are listening, fine tuning your delivery, variations of tone, and acting the part that you’re playing.

Make the most out of your sessions; ask yourself how you could make it better, what you liked, and what you didn’t like. Be careful doing this without professional guidance! sometimes you can be going in the wrong direction not knowing better. The main thing is Practice… you cannot improve, unless you put the time into your instrument. Remember, practice makes perfect. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment