Friday, October 16, 2009

It’s another Friday

Just so everyone knows about my blog postings, I was hesitant at first to daily let alone blog at all because of all the hype already out there. The reason I find it necessary to say so much is to share my thoughts and experiences so hopefully you will be more inspired and encouraged to pursue a voice-over career with passion that inspires others. It is really a blessing that so many seek me out for advice regarding agencies agents, listening to demos and just listening!

I am certainly glad that there is many more like me in the industry that treat others respectfully and conduct their business with integrity and want to pass on what they know to others that eagerly want to make a go of it themselves. I will be 40 in January…I have been proud to have worked with some of the industry’s top names or have spoken to them on the phone about what bonds us together. Have I arrived as the all and all of voice-overs? Lol! Not yet, but believe I’m on my way…how about you? http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment