Thursday, October 15, 2009

Networking in Voice-overs?

There are so many places to share your day in’s and day out’s these days, what difference do these sites really make? Professionally speaking, you’re not going to tip off your competition as to what agency you’re working with on what project. Many would be envious, and start dialing right behind you!!! marks my words. Be careful as to what information you share, and what content you allow to be seen and heard.

I do believe in friendly banter and connecting with likeminded people, all positive...Just keep in mind what you share and how you share it could end up helping or hurting you. So my rule of thumb is this, tell how you are faring through your projects and scoring another gig, just don’t mention with whom, unless you want to tip others off to your source. I like sharing, but in business to keep my work above reproach on all accounts. http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment