Friday, October 9, 2009

OMG Use an expert.

There are companies that claim so much, yet fail in the fundamentals of teaching. If a student cannot interoperate the copy, or deliver a read that complements the copy, then what’s the point? I have researched and have sent students off to places all over the country on my dime just to see what my so called competitors are up to. To my amazement, substance and relevance were sorely lacking in most. Please ask good questions, in my blog I have posted titled, how to choose a voice-coach...PLEASE READ!!! It’s sad that many are led a stray by wolves, do your homework! and you won’t be disappointed.

I have redone many demos from these workshops/ seminars to reeducate and reenergize an individual that was taken to the cleaners. I am just glad I am not the only caring coach out there. There are many exceptional ones that are worth every dime they make. So use your noggin, and use a real expert! http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment