Thursday, October 1, 2009

Live your dream

I have been in the middle of a move for the last several of days, and have found some interesting items from the past inside of a box that I thought was discarded with the trash years ago. It was a demo of mine from 1990! What memories and good times with mentors and experiences that had shaped me into the person I am today. I stood there with the tape in hand and pondered these things. I found a cassette deck, blew the dust off it and powered it up and It was me….you know what, I listened to that cassette and smiled and thought to myself way to go! I never gave up, or gave in to the pressures of people saying I would never make it, of there’s no real money to be made; instead I remained steadfast on the road towards my goals and dreams. No matter what life brings you, stay true to your dreams, and never give up. Dreams are what makes life livable, and without them bad things happen to people if they never act upon them. Alright back to unpacking more boxes...Fun fun ;-) http://www.57thstreetmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment